A new service boundary map has launched for Northern Ontario.
The Northern Policy Institute, North Superior Workforce Planning Board, and Local Employment Planning Council teamed up to create a map that shows all the different service boundaries in the region.
The map creators say the map aims to provide accurate information on all the regions different boundaries so northerners know where they stand.
This map includes information on boundaries such as economic regions, census districts, and local service boards.
This map includes information the following boundaries:
– Anishinabek Employment & Training Services
– Census Districts
– Census Subdivisions (communities)
– Community Futures Development Corporations
– District Social Services Administration Boards
– Economic Regions
– Federal Districts
– First Nations Treaties
– Local Service Boards
– Métis Nation of Ontario Regions
– Provincial Electoral Districts
– Service Providers
– Tribal Councils
– Workforce Planning Boards
The map can be found here.
(Written By: Mackenzie Read)